♥ eQa | RosLan ♥: alhamdulillah

Thursday, October 18, 2012

alhamdulillah

alhamdulillah di atas rezeki yang tak di sangka.

thank you Allah for fulfilling my prayers. thank you. syukran ya Allah..

& yes, i got the scholarship. alhamdulillah. serious, tak sangka langsung. i never thought that i was able to get the scholarship eventhough my result is ok, but ya la.. they are so many other people out there yang layak.. & this is a tough competition. & at last. Allah answered my prayer.

this evening, i was sleeping. & i opened my laptop as soon as i woke up. i browsed for the web, & it was somehow, easily to get there. huu~ then i key in everything. & i was... arghh... i got it...!!! huhu...

so, got to study extra hardworking. :)

and once again. thank you Allah. & thanks too to my parents for their prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment