♥ eQa | RosLan ♥: changing..

Thursday, April 25, 2013

changing..

alhamdulillah. lots of positive changes in me recently. Allah shows me the way. maybeee. or its me who want to change myself..

first of all, im no longer comfortable with short scarf, shawl. dunno why. back then, wearing those short scarves never made me feel uncomfortable. wearing anything was just ok for me. clothes too.. i used to wear something fit. but now, loose shirts are my favorite.

the changing.. i dun claim myself as a good muslimah. no.. i am not. but i am glad with this changing. i am not as good as the other muslimah out there. im not yet there. but im trying. not even trying, i am adapting it in my daily life.

secondly, i used to be a rebel daughter. rebelling bout this & that. nowadays, i am avoiding myself from rebelling. i wanna have a healthy relation with my parents :). yurpp.. healthy relation. i mean.. no more rebellious. help them whenever they need my help. be an understanding daughter whenever they disallow me to do something. do anything i can as long as they are still here.

i wish my iman is strong enough for me to keep on this track. i pray for it. u know what.. i was once thought of being a niqabi.. but.. maybe its too extreme for me. huu~ not that its not a good thing. but me, niqabi, not very suit me as i am not that good. i am way too long for the changes as i need to change the little thing in me first. like my attitude, behavior, thinking, social life. yeahh.. moha Allah permudahkan perjalanan saya. insyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment