♥ eQa | RosLan ♥: me, DSLR. photography

Friday, July 1, 2011

me, DSLR. photography

having a DSLR doesn't makes me a professional photographer neither me wanted to be to. i just love taking pictures and snapping few moments.

*kenape tak guna camera digital biasa je?*
because i just want to have one. because my passion towards photography. & because the pictures quality are better than the usual digital camera.

saya suka photography. saya suka tgk hasil kerja professional photographer. or some amateur.

i love photography but not for professionally purpose. enough kalo amek gmbar family, amek gambar masa hang out sane sini, amek gambar alam. then edit gambar sendiri. rasa puas. tak harapkan pujian sape2. cuma minat itu ada, cuma itu yang bisa memuaskan hati.

& because of my passion towards photography, saya blaja sedikit demi sedikit ilmu photography ni. alhamdulillah. untuk kegunaan sendiri. kann..? :)

ouhh.. nak wish Selamat Bertunang kat kak Liya. semoga segalanya lancar sehingga lah ke hari yang berbahagia nanti. insyaAllah.




make-up : eqa
photographer : eqa
pic editor : eqa
^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment