♥ eQa | RosLan ♥: its gonna be a little bit long

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

its gonna be a little bit long

this post, its gonna be a little bit longer than usual. coz i have so much things to say in here.

1st : AYAHHHHH..!!!
selamat ulangtahun kelahiran yang ke-57..!
semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya untuk ayah. semoga ayah sentiasa dikurniakan kesihatan yang elok. semoga ayah dipanjangkan umur, semoga pintu rezeki ayah diperluaskan oleh Allah. semoga segala yang baik2 untuk ayah..
SAYANG AYAH SANGAT SANGAT SANGAT..!!
*called my daddy this morning. & wished him. wish to be with my dad & celebrate the day*

2nd : BUNCHETTTT..!!!
happy 28-months sayanggg.. sorry. forgot everything last nite. even my dad's birthday. i was so damn devoted with all the books & notes. im sorry.
28-months for me.. its a long journey for us. get through over lots & lots of difficulties, fights, jealousy. its kinda a hard journey for us. even I sometimes, decided to end up everything. yeahhh.. that's my weakness.. i know u hate it. i know it. hee~ but still, when we were in a hard situation, i eventually said the word. im sorry. those things, like i told u before. it just the steps to mature our relationship. & thanx for keep on staying with me. thanx for being such a patient man for me. thanx. & sorry too, for every little & single wrong things that i'd done to u. mi vida eres tu. i love youuuuu.. moga rahmat Allah sentiasa ada dalam hubungan kiter. aminnn

3rd : TESTSSSSSSSSSSSSS..!!
today, i had 2 tests. to be emphasized, TWO KILLER TESTS..!! i do not know what my result would be. but i hope it is ok. more than half is ok for me. im no good in reading & memorizing. im into numbers actually. but i do not know how on earth im stuck with arts & language. huu~ but its ok. something to be learned too. wish me luck. pray for me. second semester, doesn't seems nice to me. huu~ my fault maybe. gotta do something about it... gotta manage my time wisely. uhukkk.. two more tests on this upcoming Sunday. reading & memorizing again. hopefully, i can do it.

2 comments:

  1. tamaw. i wanna a special post just for me. hahaha demand2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mane boleh deman demand. tak boleh sama sekali

    ReplyDelete