♥ eQa | RosLan ♥: hello there :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

hello there :)

hello there. hello all. sorry. its been a while i hadn't update anything in here. actually. its been a hectic life those few days back then. been busy with all my ASSignments. been busy with my sister wedd. ouhh.. yeahhh..

selamat pengantin baru kakak. now, u r an officially a wife. congratz sista. it was sad & happy day for me. it was kinda hard to let u go to sumone. & i kept thinking of many things. haihh.. whatever it is. congratz again. have a good new life. may u happy always.

ok.. that's all for the wishes. back to the topic. yeahh. i was damn busy. till now.. still have some ASSignments to be done. im in my study week right now if u do not know. yet, still got assignment. & also.. my exam week. hurmm.. i have no gap at all. its on 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 & 15. got 2 papers on 15 june. deng..~!

wish me luck. do pray for me.

ouhh.. about the sister's wedding. i'll update some later. i'll be uploading some pictures too.

before that. i would like to thank to all my families, unties, uncles, cousins, nephews, nieces and everyone who helped my family before, during & after the day. thanks a lot all. & not to forget, thanx my dear, my lovely Mista Bunchet, for helping out too. thanx a lot. thanx.. do not know any other ways to thank to all of you. a 'thank you' word would never be enough. may Allah bless all of you. thanx all. really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment